Multi-year contract to improve supplier quality
Chicago, IL (September 12, 2017) EMNS, Inc, the providers of GSQA®, an enterprise class supplier quality management and visibility application, announces the signing of a leading global chemical provider for its GSQA service.
This chemical company selected GSQA to enhance their supply chain management and quality operations in their Crop Protection business. As a global leader with operations in dozens of countries, they need a single place to collect and analyze supplier data. Existing systems and portals could not accomplish these goals. “We are excited to welcome this leading chemical producer into our community,” states John McGlinn, VP of Sales for EMNS, Inc. “Every new customer confirms that our core capabilities of streamlining processes and providing critical supply chain visibility continue to be valuable in the market.”
They chose GSQA after an extensive RFP process and evaluation. GSQA will enable them to:
- Easily upload supplier and material data from their ERP and LIMS to GSQA and automatically synchronize updates and changes
- Share material specifications and test requirements with suppliers and obtain online e-signatures to achieve CFR21 Part 11 compliance
- Instantly validate supplier test results to ensure no out-of-specification material is shipped to any of their production facilities
- Perform instant trending and statistical analysis of test data and proactively issue alerts that their suppliers processes may be out of control
- Generate on-demand supplier scorecards that are continuously updated with the latest shipment data
They have a deadline of August 2018 to be in production with selected suppliers and materials. EMNS is confident that, working with the experienced GSQA project team, they will be live well before then.
About EMNS, Inc.
For over 20 years, GSQA has provided operations, procurement and quality departments with digitally driven supply chain visibility, while supporting regulatory compliance. Delivered in a SaaS model, GSQA supports both global and regional manufacturers in automotive, food and chemical markets. The system typically pays for itself in less than six months by reducing inventory and streamlining supply chain operations. To learn more about GSQA, visit www.gsqa.com
To view on the PR Web site, click here.