The Point Of Supplier Analytics
Based on the data it collects and processes it manages, GSQA delivers a wide range of supplier analytics and supplier scorecards to measure your suppliers. You now have a new set of metrics for your supplier community:
- Material Quality – By collecting COA data, GSQA provides Cpk and Ppk statistics to show you how well your suppliers conform to specification. GSQA makes these calculations available for every material characteristic from every supplier plant to each of your production facilities.
- Non-Conformances – Instantly see how many NCRs, material rejects and alerts were created by material or ingredient, supplier plant, production facility or supplier. Track trends and have data driven conversations about improving ongoing compliance.
- Audits and Certifications – Instantly know if a supplier is up to date on its certifications and audits, across the entire enterprise.
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Alerts – GSQA provides alerts for statistical violations, showing out of control conditions for every material across the enterprise.
- Scorecards – This includes everything from supplier side by side comparisons to broad, general measurements.
With the data that GSQA collects, you can easily identify which suppliers are partners, which ones are transactional, and which ones need encouragement to continue to work with you.
That is the point of supplier analytics.
That is the point of GSQA.
Statistical Engine Built In
GSQA has provided advanced statistical material quality measurements since its inception. Use the COA data to empirically measure supplier material quality across the entire supply chain, regardless of geography or material.
Unlimited User Licenses Encourage Sharing
GSQA does not limit the number of users. You can easily share the reports across the enterprise, whether it is across the hall or around the globe.
Real Time Analysis
Once data enters GSQA, it becomes instantly available for analysis, keeping you ahead of any issues that could impact supplier material quality. No waiting!
Suppliers See The Same Reports, Securely
Suppliers also have access to the same reports that you see, eliminating management by email, phone calls and spreadsheets. You can have conversations based on real time data. No additional licenses are needed for supplier access.