In The News
2017 World Conference
on Quality and Improvement
May 1, 2017 – May 3, 2017
Food Safety Summit 2017
May 8, 2017 – May 11, 2017
Please check back for more info on these upcoming shows for 2017!
- Global Food Safety Conference: This recent Consumer Goods Forum (CGF) conference in Houston was a showcase for supply chain transparency in the Food Industry. EMNS sees the CGF’s supply chain vision as essential to the Food Industry. We support the CGF Open API for querying the supply chains of its members’ products and demonstrated a new GSQA® extension in the CGF booth to monitor messages/queries from the CGF Open API server for analysis and responses. First solution provider to do so.
- 2016 Food Safety Consortium: The 4th Annual Food Safety Consortium conference was held December 7 – 8 in Schaumburg, IL. It was a summit of Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) industry experts and government officials. The agenda was comprised of panel discussions, individual presentations, "Ask The Experts" discussion groups, workshops and training programs ran concurrently, coupled with overarching plenary sessions paired with table-top exhibitions. EMNS, Inc. exhibited its web-based, software-as-a-service, supply chain QA management product/service GSQA® and discussed approaches to today’s food industry quality challenges.
2016 AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) Quality Summit: The Summit was held September 29-30 in Novi, MI. The focus was helping organizations not only to “survive” through automotive industry changes, but to thrive and excel. EMNS exhibited GSQA Version 3 with new navigation convenience and flexibility, supply chain transparency, material variability management, a unique offering that can help your organization “survive” and “excel” your own transformations.
- 2016 ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement: The conference was held May 15-17,2016 in Milwaukee, WI. The theme for the ASQ World Conference and Improvement was “Quality Expanded: In the profession, through the organization, and around the world”. EMNS exhibited GSQA Version 3 with new navigation convenience and flexibility, supply chain transparency, material variability management, a unique offering in the supply chain and quality management world.
- 2016 Food Safety Summit: The Summit was held May 10-12 in Rosemont, IL. EMNS/gsqa was there showing supply chain visibility from a quality assurance perspective, as well as material variability management that is so important in global supply chains for quality assurance and food safety.
- 2016 IFT: 2016 IFT (Institute of Food Technologists) Food Expo was held July 16-19 in Chicago, IL. EMNS/gsqa was there showing supply chain visibility from a quality assurance perspective, as well as material variability management that is so important in global supply chains for quality assurance and food safety.
For more information . . .