Advanced BI Reporting
Business Intelligence Suite
Ad Hoc Self-Service Reporting & Dashboard Interface
Allows on demand self-service. Ad Hoc reporting and Dashboard functionality. Works across GSQA data sets and allows integration with disparate enterprise repositories.
GSQA reporting software takes information from one or more data sources and presents it in an easy-to-read, highly interactive format so business users can stay informed and make better decisions.
Create very sophisticated layouts containing charts, images, sub-reports, crosstabs and much more.
- Highly interactive reports provide online sorting, filtering, conditional formatting, column move/hide, along with format changes that can be saved for re-use.
- Report snapshots deliver rapid response time to user interactions reducing query impact to underlying source systems.
- Unlimited interactive viewer allows embedding interactive reports inside web applications or distribution in e-mail for large deployments.
- Interactive viewer lets you hide/move columns, filter, sort data, and format column headings.
- Changes can then be saved to the repository for future report re-use.
- Advanced scheduler monitors and manages the automatic running and distribution of reports for enterprise environments.
- Reporting from live supply chain quality database
- User queries displayed for Suppliers, Enterprise Plants, Supply Chain Partners, DCs, Customer Receiving Plants
- Relationship connections shown between supply chain tiers specific to individual shipping and receiving locations
- Material shipments by plant, by supplier, by supply chain partner, by material, by material type, by time frame, by region
- Diagrammatic, terrain and satellite background views
- Pan, zoom, print
- New quality and material performance insights gained from visualizing what has been invisible
Pixel Perfect Reporting
Highly formatted print ready reports can contain barcodes, charts, images, powerful expressions, and more.
- Create reports from any disparate data sources.
- Reports published in PDF, XLS, XLSX, XML, HTML, XHTML, CSV, DOC, ODT, DOCX, or Open-Office.
- Native app for iPhone and Android devises.Touch-based browser support for iPad. iOS Android SDK for embedding BI in native mobile apps.
- HTML5 charting and new Multi-Level Zoom tool for Domains, Topics data.
- Data Virtualization to combine different data sources into a single Domain without ETL or a data warehouse.
- Enhanced columnar-based in-memory engine to explore and analyze billions of rows of data.
Self-Service Ad Hoc Reporting
Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop report designer builds crosstabs, tables, and chart-based reports using a standard browser or mobile device.
- Build reports from relational and non-relational sources including: Metadata layer with data virtualization for multi-source access manages data security.
Dashboard software combines data and graphical indicators that deliver at-a-glance summaries of information for users to view the state of their business.
- Web-based, drag-and-drop dashboard designer.
- Single report or dashboard-level parameters drive user interaction.
- Free-form dashboard layout designer.
- URL addressable iFrame support for external content including images, RSS feeds, maps, and more.
- Consolidated dashboard view combines internal corporate information with external data sources.
- Global parameters control external and internal dashboard report data.
Data analysis software is used to model, manipulate and visualize any flavor of data or in-memory analysis in order to identify issues, spot trends and make better decisions quickly.
- Visualize any data including with interactive HTML5 charts.
- Multi-Level Zoom quickly visualizes summary and detail data without having to create separate chart views.
- Complete browser-based deployed throughout the organization.
Advanced Analytic Interface
- Ad Hoc Analysis Web-based interactive interface supports drilling, slicing and dicing, pivoting, filtering, and interactive charting.
- Utilize built-in calculations to perform what-if analysis or define more advanced custom analytic functions.
In-Memory Analytic Engines
- Columnar engine provides aggregation support that speeds response times against large and complex data sets.
- Configurable in-memory or push-down query processing to the underlying analytic database maximizes response times for aggregations and calculations.
- MDX and XML/A queries provide complex analytical functions against the Analysis Services.
For more information . . .