As your supply chain becomes more complex, ongoing supplier development activities become more critical. Your customers ask more of you, and therefore, you are asking more of your supply chain. From more supplier audits to increased traceability to timely nonconformance resolution, you are asking more of your supply chain, which increases the types of documents you collect and distribute.
GSQA® provides a platform to track supplier development activities. Instead of just collecting the information, GSQA® connects information together to simplify communication, traceability and document collection. You can now focus your activities on improving supplier accountability rather than just collecting information for your files.
Features and Benefits
- Single Source System — GSQA provides a common platform for the different supplier development activities, eliminating multiple systems and disparate tracking methods. The information becomes the single repository of truth for your supplier community.
- Simplified Maintenance — Through automatic alerts, GSQA simplifies the administration of supplier development activities, eliminating unnecessary oversight into these basic activities.
- Global Visibility — Delivered under a SaaS model, GSQA provides a globally accessible platform, allowing geographically separated, corporate entities to track ongoing local supplier development activities and results.
How Supplier Development Works
GSQA provides several features that track all supplier development activities. All of these activities become part of the overall supplier scorecard, providing a global view of your supplier development program.
- Supplier Audits — With an integrated audit system, GSQA enables individual facilities to manage required supplier audits, the suppler scores and audit due dates, as well as monitoring supplier's certifications. GSQA sends automatic alerts that let both internal and external personnel know when the suppliers' compliance certification results are due. Certificate renewal dates are critical for ISO, TS and ongoing kosher rules compliance. These activities are tracked to your suppliers' scorecard and performance reports.
- Nonconformance management — GSQA automates nonconformance management. GSQA provides a robust workflow for automatic and manually created nonconformance requests (NCR), managing the internal and supplier communications, activity tracking, cost assignment and issue resolution.
- Material Performance — GSQA collects, stores and analyzes material conformance data. This feature provides you with individual material characteristic level tracking across your supply chain as well as for an individual supplier.
For more information . . .