Choosing a Supplier Quality Management Provider
There are several things to look for when choosing a company to assist with management.
- The company should have a wide range of experience working with companies to implement supplier quality management systems.
- It is clearly desirable to work with a company that has worked with industry leaders.
- Request to speak with current or past users, even if the users are not directly related to your industry. At the level of implementing Supplier Performance and Quality Management, the technology is similar no matter what the industry, but the key is experience with at least the same scale that you require, or more.
- If you are early in the process of investigating potential Supplier Performance and Quality Management companies, look at the testimonials companies display on their website or request more information.
- Check for sample information that will allow you to better assess what the company will provide for you.
- Consider, and if possible, calculate the improved efficiency in terms of real dollar savings, or the freeing up of personnel, as well as the benefits of improved customer satisfaction that you will enjoy by utilizing the options set forth by the management company.
- Learn more about working with Certificates of Analysis (e-COA®) by visiting the website at www.GSQA.com.
For more information . . .