Join Us For This Insightful Webinar on Supply Chain QA Management
Supply Chain Quality Assurance Management encompasses many elements. These include:
- Risk mitigation
- Material validation
- Supplier development
It also encompasses market responsiveness such as traceability, ad hoc reporting and collaboration. Organizations continue to transition away from paper processes toward data driven solutions, as they provide strategic insights and information access quickly and efficiently.
This webinar provides a supply chain QA overview with two project manager’s viewpoints on their respective Fortune 500 company’s use of GSQA for supply chain QA. The question and answer session will be valuable to dive deeper into their individual successes.
Professionals In Webinar:
- Sandy DeGroot, Consultant – Formerly with Campbell Soup Organic Division
- Justin Ransom, Partner Brand Solutions Group – Formerly with McDonald’s Corporation
- John McGlinn, EMNS, Inc. – VP Sales
What will you learn at the Webinar?
- Strategic goal setting, tactical activities for incremental success in supply chain QA Management
Who should attend?
- Supply chain, supplier QA, Lean, Manufacturing Purchasing/R&D/Operations professionals in general and complex manufacturing, food, chemical, consumer products, natural resources, energy industries.
Click here to register.