Simple, Fast and Efficient Supply Chain Mapping Solution
Most companies have no visibility beyond the first-tier suppliers. Trying to identify and document second tier suppliers is an even larger challenge.
GSQA simplifies this process with its cascading invitation technology. It enables each tier to identify the next, i.e. tier first-tier identifies second-tier, and second-tier identifies third-tier. Upon identification, GSQA automatically generates invitations to the next tier suppliers. Each next-tier supplier gets contacted by their customer, increasing adoption. GSQA keeps track of everything so you always have full visibility into the supply chain mapping process.
Once your supply chain has been mapped, information transparency can be achieved by incorporating standards like GS1 and the Consumer Goods Forum’s ConnectTalk open API. Consumers and retailers have full visibility and supply chain transparency, allowing you to answering questions like, “Was it grown organically?” or “Does it contain Conflict Minerals?” and “Are all suppliers ISO-certified?” with no additional effort or expense to you.
How Does It Work?
Getting started with GSQA is easy and provides accountability throughout the process.
- Set Up – We help you identify your direct suppliers, usually by loading them in from an existing system. Your company has its own instance, and your data is always secure. We don’t share data in unsecure environments.
- Tier 1 Supplier Onboarding – Your direct suppliers receive an email, and complete their information. They will also be invited to add their ingredients as well as suppliers using dropdowns and easy to understand forms. They can even view a chart showing who is in their supply chain.
- Tier 2 Supplier Onboarding – Tier 2 suppliers will receive an email with a customized message that lets them know that their customer (the tier 1 supplier) is asking them to login and fill out some basic information. In a few minutes, they can be ready to invite the next tier (if there is one).
- Complete Mapping – This process continues through unlimited tiers until the final ingredient or material Origin (farm, mine, well, etc.) is added.
- Help at All Times – Through every step, help is available through GSQA Support or an independent service provider who works with suppliers in their own languages and time zones.
- Accountability – Throughout the process, GSQA provides reports showing who has logged in, who’s completed their data entry, and who may need a little help.
Now it’s possible to answer the critical consumer questions easily and quickly with little or no effort.
That is the point of visibility and traceability. That is the point of GSQA.
Track and analyze inbound material quality information from any supplier to any one of your production facilities globally and in real time. You can also gain insight into the extended supply chain.
Know if your supply chain produces ingredients or parts that begin to drift out of specification. Prevent poor quality or dangerous products from reaching your global markets.
Meet Industry Regulations
Comply with the supplier oriented requirements for ISO, IATF-16949, FSMA and other industry standards, including electronic signoff.
Get To Market Faster Through Collaboration
GSQA enables simple and secure supplier collaboration for both production and pre-production specifications. Eliminate decision making through email with a platform that streamlines communication and provides supplier specification approval accountability.